At Pillar To Post Home Inspectors, the health and safety of our customers is our highest priority. During this time, local requirements may require our office to close temporarily but we will be back helping you and your clients as soon as it is safe to do so. If we are able to remain open, we will continue to provide a best-in-class home inspection that helps clients turn a house into a home.
In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), our inspectors are taking steps to help ensure health and safety.
- If you or your clients do not feel comfortable attending the inspection, we will deliver the report and/or review the report by phone.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our home inspectors, Realtors, our clients and homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
Now more than ever, we consider the home to be a sanctuary and trusted place where you and your clients should feel comfortable, and we appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our mission of ensuring confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our customers.
Thank you for your continued business, and we will keep you up to date should our operating status change.