NEWS AND INFORMATION
VOLUME 22, NO. 2
Pillar To Post Home Inspection Packages include even more exclusive and innovative features than ever. These new services deliver speed, ease and convenience, getting you to closings faster, saving you time, and delighting your clients.
Standard with every Home Inspection:
Interactive 360° Visual Inspection Summary
- Brings the inspection report to life
- Includes every room and the exterior
- Accessible any time
Powered by PunchList
Cost estimate for Inspection Summary items
- Learn what recommended repairs will cost
- Estimate based on local costs
- Request an estimate with just a click
Also included with Premium and Prestige Packages:
An accurate floor plan of the entire home
- Use to determine furniture fit and placement
- Share dimensions with contractors for estimating
Powered by Centriq
The digital owner's manual for the home
- Download user manuals/warranty information
- Find safety recalls on appliances
- Indicated age and useful remaining life of systems
*Where available. Not all services are offered by every office. Each office is independently owned and operated.
Here’s what our homebuyers are saying about
The Ultimate Home InspectionSM
“Pillar To Post is the most thorough and engaging inspection experience we have had. The 3D record will help us plan to move in, and the appliance records in our PTPHomeManual will last us long after the closing.”
“Very thorough. Explained all findings. Really liked the thermal imaging, PTPFloorPlan, and interactive Visual Summary. Would recommend to others looking to have a thorough inspection.”
“Quick response time. A very thorough inspection with photos, a binder and explanations of each issue. The PTP360 video walk through is amazing! I love that we have everything we need to make improvements and keep accurate updates of our home moving forward. A+.”
“As a new homeowner, I now have confidence in my home and the tools to keep it in great shape for the future. Our inspector was kind, professional, and explained everything to me in a way I could understand. He was patient and helpful with all my questions.”
“Pillar To Post was extremely thorough in their inspection and provided quality, easy-to-understand feedback, which I greatly appreciated as a first time home buyer. PTP360, the detailed PTPFloorPlan and list of repairs were extremely useful as we prepared to move in. I highly recommend using their services.”
“We were able to request a no-cost third-party estimate for recommended repairs called out in our report. I don’t know of any other inspection company offering anything like PTPEstimates.*”
“Our inspector was amazing. He was very thorough throughout the entire process and so communicative. The PTPFloorPlan and PTPHomeManual are useful and awesome!”
Technology coupled with deep knowledge allows us to provide an exceptional home inspection with unique and innovative features, all delivered within a seamless brand experience. This experience, and the people who deliver it, has made Pillar To Post North America’s largest home inspection company.
Say Yes To The Home Inspection
With so many homes selling “as-is” these days, a home inspection is truly a must-have. Why? There is simply no better way to get to know a home, learn about any issues and understand its features. The inspector will objectively evaluate the home’s major systems and components and note their findings in your inspection report. Accompanying the inspector during the process is strongly encouraged so you have the opportunity to ask questions along the way.
Already settled into your new home? Even after the sale has closed, a home inspection will provide peace of mind about the home’s condition and safety.
1. Learn about any major defects or damage that will need to be addressed. Things like a new roof or repairing a foundation are costly but necessary.
2. The home inspection can reveal potentially dangerous conditions, including problems with the electrical system or a malfunctioning furnace.
3. A home inspection is also the best way to get to know the general condition of the home. Is the electrical system up to date? Is the furnace on its last legs? Is the attic properly vented? These are just a few more examples of how buyers can benefit from an inspection.
Contact your local Pillar To Post home inspector to learn more and schedule an inspection.
HOME & GARDEN
Ready, Set, Garden!
Has poring over seed catalogs sparked your spring spirit? Here’s our handy checklist to make sure you’re ready for a new season in the garden.
• As soon as weather allows, rake up winter debris and old mulch from planting areas.
• Remove any plants that have died over the winter. But first make sure they aren’t just dormant!
• Have mower blades, pruners, loppers, hoes and other tools sharpened.
• Read up on how and when to prune fruit trees for best production.
• Pulling weeds when they’re still small makes the job easier.
• Add compost to planting beds for better soil and healthier plants.
• Check the irrigation system for leaks and broken sprinkler heads and emitters.
• If you don’t have a “smart” irrigation controller, consider getting one to help conserve water.
• Sketch out your planting plan for summer crops and flowers.
With these tasks completed, you’ll be ready for a beautiful and healthy garden.